The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Foundation seeks an energetic, detail-oriented person to join the Advancement Services team as a full-time gift processor. This person will research, enter, and maintain gift data in the Advancement Services software system and uphold the integrity of that data.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to support the Advancement team as needed and to work independently
- Must be able to learn and comprehend a complex database with specific policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate an understanding of privacy and confidentiality in an Advancement setting
- Experience with computer applications and data systems for a variety of office needs including, but not limited to, Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising database, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent research, written, and editorial skills
- Previous experience in a fundraising, museum setting, sales, or higher education environment
- Selected candidates must pass a criminal history background check
$30,000 – $32,000 annually
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Brief cover letter
- Names and contact information for three professional references
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on September 30, 2022.