Deepen the role art plays in your life.
Friends, Supporters, and Partners circle members enjoy all the benefits of General Memberships, receive reciprocal benefits at over 1200 museums, and have the opportunity to experience in-depth learning, cultural enrichment, and social engagement through special lectures and programs highlighting VMFA’s permanent collection.
All the benefits of General Membership, PLUS:
Embrace a social, creative lifestyle as you attend members-only programs highlighting different areas of the museum’s collection while enjoying reciprocal membership at more than 1200 museums.
- Reciprocity with more than 1200 museums through North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM), Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM), and the Metropolitan Reciprocal Membership Program. Learn more about reciprocal memberships.
- Invitations for two to the VMFA Circle Lectures – programs highlighting the museum’s permanent collections
Your contributions as a Friends member are fully tax deductible.
All the benefits of Friends Circle, PLUS:
- Invitations for two to the Curator’s Choice fall and spring lectures
- Entertaining privileges in VMFA’s galleries and event spaces
- Two guest tickets per visit to special exhibitions
Tax Deductibility: All but $100 of your Supporters Circle gift is tax deductible. You have the option to opt out of benefits in order to receive the full tax deduction for your membership gift.
Please contact Caitlin Green at 804.340.1427 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All the benefits of Supporters Circle, PLUS:
- Two additional guest tickets per visit to special exhibitions (four total)
- Early email notification for public museum talks and films
- Free gift membership at the Family level (one per year, upon request)
- Recognition in our online Honor Roll of Contributors
Tax-Deductibility: All but $100 of your Partners Circle gift is tax deductible. You have the option to opt out of benefits in order to receive the full tax deduction for your membership gift. Activation of free family gift membership may change the tax-deductibility of your membership gift.
Please contact Caitlin Green at 804.340.1439 or email@example.com for more information.
- Teachers and Out of Town Residents (60 miles outside of Richmond) may receive a $10 discount on any membership level except student level (one discount per membership). Please visit the Visitor Services desk with a valid ID to receive discount.