Virginia Museum of Fine Arts # VMFARodin promotion
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
(A) ENTRY METHOD: To participate in this Promotion, Entrants must use their personal Instagram® or facebook® accounts to post a photo of themselves at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Rodin, exhibition and include the hash tag #VMFARodin in the photo caption in order to be eligible to win. If a Person does not have an Instagram® or facebook® account, he/she can visit www.Instagram.com / facebook.com or download the free Instagram® or facebook® application and register for a free Instagram® or facebook® account. The account must be public, not private. This Promotion is available via online Entry only. No other method of Entry will be accepted. Entry into promotion constitutes permission for Virginia Museum of Fine Arts to use persons, social media name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law
(B) Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Promotion (the “Winner”) will receive Individual Annual Membership to Virginia Museum of Fine Arts valued at $60. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Virginia Museum of Fine Arts discretion. The prize is transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Virginia Museum of Fine Arts to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
(C) ENTRY Period: Postings will be accepted online starting on November 21, 2015, 10 am EST and ending March 13, 2016, 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by March 13, 2016, 11:59 pm EST.
- This Promotion is open to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older. Prizewinners will be required to provide proof of their date of birth.
- Participants may enter multiple photos into this Promotion; however, each photo must be different and a Person is eligible to win no more than one (1) Prize in this Promotion.
- Board Members, officers, employees and vendors of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and any Person(s) residing in the same household of such member, officer, employee or vendor are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
All photos must be original photos and must comply with the content restrictions described below. At the sole discretion of Virginia Museum of Fine Arts officials, Entries inappropriate content, including but not limited to the following, will be deemed ineligible and disqualified from the Promotion:
- Pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material
- Explicit language or content
- Images of violence or promotion of illegal activities
- Content in violation of intellectual property rights or laws
- Libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious or slanderous materials
- Content that denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, its Board members, employees, or vendors
- Tobacco, alcohol or drugs
- Dangerous stunts
- Real weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation
- Only Entries that are submitted in the manner described in Section A (“Entry Method”) will be eligible for Entry in this Promotion.
- The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts will not be responsible for Entries received outside of the established Entry Period for the Drawing as specified in Section C (“Entry Period”). Such Entries shall be deemed invalid.
- Submitted Entries become the property of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts will not be responsible for: lost, stolen, garbled, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected Entries; incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete Entry information, whether caused by a participant, equipment, or technical malfunction; or any human error, technical error or malfunctions.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential Prizewinner based on an Instagram® or facebook® account, the Winning Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Instagram® or facebook® account that submitted the Entry at the time of Entry, provided he/she is eligible according to these Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an Instagram® or facebook® account by Instagram® or facebook®
- In the event that any potential Prizewinner does not respond to such Prize notification within the required response time or fails to provide the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts with all information necessary to receive the Prize, a disqualification and Prize forfeiture will result.
(F) Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
(G) Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Winner will be notified by direct contact or email via social media account used to submit entry within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Virginia Museum of Fine Arts shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
(H) TERMINATION OF PROMOTION: The Director may, at any time, announce a suspension or termination of this Promotion, without advance notice and in the Director’s sole discretion, at which point no additional Entries will be accepted and no additional Prizes shall be awarded. Neither the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, the Director, nor any employee of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts or member of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Board, shall have any liability whatsoever for any such termination.
(I) WAIVER OF CLAIMS: By entering this Promotion, each Prizewinner agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and waive any claims against the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Instagram® or facebook® and any of the affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and assigns of any of said entities, arising, directly or indirectly, out of, or in any way connected with, this Promotion or the Prizes awarded in connection therewith.
(J) Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
(K) Facebook® & Instagram®: The Promotion hosted by Virginia Museum of Fine Arts is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook® or Instagram®.